Embark on incredible itineraries that travel to new ports of call in Europe, the Caribbean and Alaska. From the sun-kissed beaches of the Greek Isles to the arctic wonders of Sitka, Alaska to the tropical splendor of Caribbean islands like Barbados and Grenada, new destinations are yours to discover with Disney Cruise Line.
The following itineraries are available in 2014:
- European itineraries that stop at new ports in Spain, Italy and Greece—including the Greek Isles
- Southern Caribbean sailings, featuring stops at tropical islands like Antigua, Barbados, Grenada and St. Lucia—new ports in 2014
- Western Caribbean cruises that showcase the splendor of the Riviera Maya
- Alaskan sailings, including an itinerary that stops in the new port of Sitka, Alaska
- 3-night and 4-night Bahamian sailings, ideal for a quick getaway
- Transatlantic sailings that connect the Mediterranean region with Caribbean Islands
- A Panama Canal crossing that departs from Miami, Florida
Whether you’re seeking a fun-filled extended weekend or a leisurely week at sea, Disney Cruise Line has an itinerary to suit your style in 2014. Call our travel consultants for more information!