Tour the Sydney Opera House, Surf Bondi Beach and maybe take in some Australian Rugby League. Mix in the best of of Sydney with the best of sports and attend the 2014 Major League Baseball Opening Day Game in the harbor city!
If anyone is hitting a ball with a bat in Australia it is usually for a game of cricket! But come next March, the most American of all sports will head Down Under. The Sydney Cricket Ground will host the Opening Series of the Major League Baseball between the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Sydney is a bit of an exhibitionist, offering sun-blazed beaches, beautiful weather, incredible shopping, exciting entertainment and a range of restaurants and dining experiences from around the world.
- Discover Sydney – constantly voted one of the Top 10 Cities in the World
- Take a tour of the iconic Sydney Opera House
- Try surfing on the world famous Bondi Beach with Let’s Go Surfing
- Choose between an Australian Rugby League game or enjoying an Aussie inspired dinner
- Wear your commemorative sweatshirt as you cheer on your team at the two MLB games
Common, get your game face on! We’re going to Sydney, Australia for the 2014 MLB opening day…are you?! For more information call out travel specialists and mention Down Under Answer’s Opening Day Sydney.