Andalusia’s beauty and charm are undeniable… deep blue skies, whitewashed towns, a long and rich history of melting cultures, incomparable fiestas, and the warm character of the locals.
As if this was not enough, the cuisine of Andalusia is unbeatable! Begin in mythical Seville, the perfect place to enjoy the cuisine and wines of the region. Visit Jerez for a sip of Sherry wines and the Aracena Natural Park to taste the world-famous Ibérico ham. Learn the history behind stunning Cordova while you sample local olive oil, a culinary foundation of the Andalusia region.
- Stay in beautiful Seville & Cordova at 4* hotels housed-in former palaces
- Indulge yourself savoring the flavorful Andalusian cuisine, and enjoying tapas as locals do
- Prepare a mouth-watering local meal on a hands-on cooking class in Seville
- Taste and learn about famous Ibérico ham, Sherry wines and Olive oils, visiting artisan producers
- Local English-speaking guide, specialized in gastronomy, joining you throughout the itinerary
- 6 nights’ accommodation in 4-star hotels with excellent location
- Breakfast daily
- 4 Lunches (one following the cooking class), accompanied with fine Spanish wines
- 2 Dinners, (one a Tapas tour), accompanied with fine Spanish wines
- 1 Hands-on cooking class in Seville and dossier with recipes
- Private chauffeured transportation for all excursions
- Culinary and cultural visits and activities, including city tours, as per the itinerary
- Entry fees as per the itinerary
- Gourmet Gift
- All local taxes
- Our suggestions of additional local restaurants and activities, according to your taste
For a once in a lifetime journey, feel and taste the soul of Andalusia with A Taste of Spain’s Discover Andalusian Delicacies: 7 Days of culinary perfection. For more information contact our travel specialists!
Cruise & Travel Masters
“LIKE” us on Facebook