Windstar Cruises is now offering a Culinary and Wine Delights of Spain: Lisbon to Barcelona. This immaculate cruising yacht will set sail on April 19, 2014 and cruise for 8 days, while you discover the jewels of southern Spain one mouth-watering bite and sip at a time! With more than 40 themed events and activities, here are a handful of the popular highlights:
- Explore regional wines and cuisine with a SAVEUR culinary expert, and renowned winemaker Jorge Ordonez
- Enjoy the best of Spanish food and wine pairings during two hosted dinners with special menus
- Sample a selection of six Spanish wines in addition to daily wine tastings throughout the cruise
- Experience two complimentary vineyard and culinary shore excursions
- Take part in cooking demonstrations of local regional cuisine with a SAVEUR guest chef
- Discover the magic of flamenco in a special onboard dance performance
- Receive complimentary gifts to commemorate this unique itinerary
Join us as we travel the sunny south coast of Spain, the country that brought the world sherry, tapas, and paella. We’ll pause to explore the rich culinary and wine traditions of regions from Andalucía to Catalonia, with special shore excursion offerings that offer an insider’s look at the ingredients, cuisines, and techniques that give Spanish food and wine its signature flavors.
For more information please contact our travel specialists. There is only one departure of this unique itinerary. Reserve your spot now!