Whether it’s your first time to the city or you are a seasoned traveler, there is always something new to see in New York City! From the intercity gardens to the local art exhibits to the underground jazz scene, NYC is a place to be explored! Spring is also the perfect time to see the city come to life with colorful blossoms and lively farmers markets.
Not to be missed:
* Norma’s – My favorite breakfast joint in the city! I swear by their eggs benedict, fresh OJ and percolated coffee.
* BLT Prime – A phenomenal steakhouse that leaves you craving for that special taste!
* Spice Market – One of the best South Asian restaurants to date! Great vegetarian options!
* Knicks/ Yankee games (depending on the season)
* Green Day’s “American Idiot” on Broadway
* Grab a glass of wine at The Boathouse in Central Park
Our travel specialists would love to get you to NYC! Give us a call!